December Books

I read 34 books for December. 11 were audiobooks and 12 were graphic novels. I had a few not-so-great reads, but the majority were 4 stars or above. Not a bad way to end the year.

5 Stars

Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Trilogy) - Kiersten White Moxie: A Novel - Jennifer Mathieu

4.5 Stars

Forest of a Thousand Lanterns - Julie C. Dao  Girls Made of Snow and Glass - Melissa Bashardoust  DC Comics: Bombshells (2015-2017) Vol. 5: The Death of Illusion - Marguerite Bennett,Elsa Charretier,Laura Braga,Mirka Andolfo

4 Stars

I Can't Make This Up: Life Lessons - Kevin Hart,Neil Strauss  The Gatekeepers - Jen Lancaster  Renegades - Marissa Meyer  Goldie Vance Vol. 3 - Hope Larson,Jackie Ball,Brittney Williams,Noah Hayes,Sarah Stern  SLAM! Vol. 1 - Pamela Ribon,Veronica Fish  Scythe - Neal Shusterman  The Empress - S.J. Kincaid  This Mortal Coil - Emily Suvada  Wonder Woman Vol. 4: Godwatch (Rebirth) - Greg Rucka,Liam Sharp  The Black Witch - Laurie Forest  The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact - Chip Heath,Dan Heath  Tokyo Ghoul, Volume 1 - Sui Ishida  It's All Relative: Adventures Up and Down the World’s Family Tree - A. J. Jacobs  Giant Days Vol. 1 - Whitney Cogar,Lissa Treiman,John Allison  Giant Days Vol. 2 - Max Sarin,Lissa Treiman,John Allison  Giant Days Vol. 3 - John Allison,Max Sarin  Giant Days Vol. 4 - John Allison,Max Sarin,Liz Fleming,Whitney Cogar,Jim Campbell  I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter - Erika L. Sánchez  Animosity Volume 1 - Marguerite Bennett,Mike Marts

3.5 Stars

Textrovert - Lindsey Summers  Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird) - Claudia Gray  That Inevitable Victorian Thing - E. Russell Johnston Jr.  First We Were IV - Alexandra Sirowy  Learning to Swear in America - Katie Kennedy

3 Stars

Dream On (The Silver Trilogy) - Kerstin Gier,Anthea Bell Release - Patrick Ness

2.5 Stars

27 Hours - Tristina Wright  America Vol. 1: The Life and Times of America Chavez - Gabby Rivera,Joe Quinones  Cave Carson Has a Cybernetic Eye Vol. 1: Going Underground (Young Animal) - Gerard Way,Jon Rivera,Michael Avon Oeming