February Books

My good streak continued this month with 35 books read with an average score of 4 stars. I had 1 reread with Roomies - Christina Lauren. I read it last month, but wanted to listen to the audiobook because the love interest was Irish. I wanted to see if an Irish accent was used. It was.

11 of my books were YA. 7 were graphic novels. My most-read genre was romance.

My favorite books were Everless - Sara Holland and Him - Elle Kennedy,Sarina Bowen. My least favorite was Champions Vol. 2: The Freelancer Lifestyle - Mark Waid,Humberto Ramos.

5 Stars

Everless - Sara Holland Love, Life, and the List - Kasie West Because of Miss Bridgerton - Julia Quinn  Midnighter Vol. 1: Out - Steve Orlando,ACO  The Color Project - Sierra Abrams  He Said/She Said - Erin Kelly  Roomies - Christina Lauren  It Takes Two to Tumble: Seducing the Sedgwicks - Cat Sebastian  Him - Elle Kennedy,Sarina Bowen  F for Effort: More of the Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers - Richard Benson  Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood - Trevor Noah

4.5 Stars

Romancing the Duke - Tessa Dare Say Yes to the Marquess: Castles Ever After - Tessa Dare  The Woman in the Window: A Novel - A. J. Finn  Kiss Him, Not Me 1 - JUNKO

4 Stars

Dear Fahrenheit 451: Love and Heartbreak in the Stacks - Annie Spence  Batman Vol. 4: The War of Jokes and Riddles (Rebirth) - Tom King,Mikel Janin  Molly's Game: Inside the World of High Stakes Poker - Molly Bloom  The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles) - Mary E. Pearson  This Will Be My Undoing: Living at the Intersection of Black, Female, and Feminist in (White) America - Morgan Jerkins  Alters Volume 1: The Story of Chalice - Paul Jenkins,Mike Marts  Here and Gone: A Novel - Haylen Beck  Until Friday Night (A Field Party) - Abbi Glines  A World Without

3.5 Stars

The Amateurs, Book 2 Follow Me: The Killer You Know - Sara Shepard Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House - Wolff-Michael Roth  Batman/The Flash: The Button Deluxe Edition - Tom King,Joshua Williamson,Jason Fabok,Howard Porter

3 Stars

Supergirl: Age of Atlantis - Warner Brothers  Disney Manga: Descendants The Rotten to the Core Trilogy Volume 3 (Disney Descendants) - Jason Muell  Batman: Nightwalker (DC Icons Series) - Marie Lu  The Marriage Lie - Kimberly Belle  Let's Talk About Love - Claire Kann  Just Dreaming - Kerstin Gier  The Hazel Wood - Melissa Albert

2 Stars