May Books

I had a slower month than my past few with only 27 books, but I'm happy with that number since I had quite a few things that kept me from reading. My average score was 3.9 stars. No rereads this month. Instead, I got around to reading some books that I'd been meaning to for some time (The MartianA Wizard of Earthsea, Rebecca).

13 of my books were YA. 6 were graphic novels. My most read genres were fantasy, historical fiction, contemporary, and mystery.

My favorite books were A Day In The Life Of Marlon Bundo - Marlon Bundo,Jill Twiss,Richard ParsonsThe Martian - Andy WeirCirce - Madeline Miller, and Firebolt - Adrienne Woods. My least favorite Iceman Vol. 1: Thawing Out - Sina Grace,Alessandro Vitti.

5 Stars

A Day In The Life Of Marlon Bundo - Marlon Bundo,Jill Twiss,Richard Parsons  Rebecca - Daphne du Maurier,Sally Beauman  The Martian - Andy Weir  Herding Cats - Sarah Andersen  Circe - Madeline Miller

4 Stars

You Play the Girl: On Playboy Bunnies, Stepford Wives, Train Wrecks, & Other Mixed Messages - Carina Chocano  I'll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer - Michelle McNamara,Patton Oswalt,Gillian Flynn  Spellbook of the Lost and Found - Moïra Fowley-Doyle  Dread Nation - Justina Ireland  These Vicious Masks - Kelly Zekas,Tarun Shanker  Shiny Broken Pieces - Sona Charaipotra,Dhonielle Clayton  Sunburn: A Novel - Laura Lippman  Jackaby - William Ritter  Runaways Vol. 1 - Rainbow Rowell,Kris Anka  The Flintstones (2016-) Vol. 1 - Mark Russell,Steve Pugh  Obsidio - Jay Kristoff,Amie Kaufman  The Poet X - Elizabeth Acevedo  Firebolt - Adrienne Woods  Erased, Vol. 1 - Kei Sanbe

3.5 Stars

Tiny Pretty Things - Dhonielle Clayton,Sona Charaipotra  Not Now, Not Ever - Lily Anderson  All Out: The No-Longer-Secret Stories of Queer Teens throughout the Ages - Saundra Mitchell  Deadly Class Volume 1: Reagan Youth TP - Wesley Craig,Rick Remender,Lee Loughridge

3 Stars

Drama High: The Incredible True Story of a Brilliant Teacher, a Struggling Town, and the Magic of Theater - Michael Sokolove A Wizard of Earthsea - Ursula K. Le Guin Sky in the Deep - Adrienne Young

2.5 Stars