December Books

I read 36 books this month with an average score of 3.72. 14 of my books were young adult and 8 were graphic novels. My most-read genres were contemporary, fantasy, and romance.

My top reads were Just Mercy (Adapted for Young Adults): A True Story of the Fight for Justice - Bryan Stevenson and How to Be Successful without Hurting Men's Feelings - Sarah Cooper. My worst read was The Hero and His Elf Bride Open a Pizza Parlor in Another World - Kaya Kizaki.

5 Stars

Runaways Vol. 2: Best Friends Forever - Kris Anka,Rainbow Rowell Becoming - Michelle Obama  How to Be Successful without Hurting Men's Feelings - Sarah Cooper  Just Mercy (Adapted for Young Adults): A True Story of the Fight for Justice - Bryan Stevenson

4.5 Stars

My Real Name is Hanna - Tara L. Masih Domino Vol. 1: Killer Instinct - Gail Simone,David Baldeón

4 Stars

Orbiting Jupiter - Gary D. Schmidt  The Prodigy - John Feinstein  Grace and Fury - Tracy Banghart  One Giant Leap - Heather Kaczynski  Stealing the Show: How Women Are Revolutionizing Television - Joy Press  sick - Tomo Kurahashi,倉橋トモ  Akata Witch - Nnedi Okorafor  Ten Count, Vol. 1 - Rihito Takarai  Jack of Hearts (and other parts) - Lev A.C. Rosen  Girls of Paper and Fire - Natasha Ngan  Whose Boat Is This Boat?: Comments That Don't Help in the Aftermath of a Hurricane - The Staff of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert  Impostors - Scott Westerfeld

3.5 Stars

For a Muse of Fire - Heidi Heilig Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll,Margaret W. Tarrant Hot Ice - Nora Roberts  The Witch's Vacuum Cleaner: Deluxe Hardback Collector's Edition - Terry Pratchett  Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 01 - Kyousuke Motomi As Old as Time - Liz Braswell  A Sweet Beast - Suji

3 Stars

Marvel Rising - Devin Grayson,Ryan North,G. Willow Wilson,Roberto Di Salvo,Irene Strychalski,Marco Failla,Ramon Bachs,Georges Duarte  Girling Up: How to Be Strong, Smart and Spectacular - Mayim Bialik  Girl Code: Gaming, Going Viral, and Getting It Done - Andrea Gonzales,Sophie Houser  The Proposal - Jasmine Guillory  Archenemies - Marissa Meyer  Scream All Night  - Derek Milman  The Silence of the Girls - Pat Barker  Then She Was Gone: A Novel - Lisa Jewell  Omoichigai ga Koi no Tane - Owaru  The Carpet People - Terry Pratchett

2.5 Stars