2018 End of the Year Book Survey, Pt. 2

looking-ahead-books-2015

I am terrible at picking just one, so I'm not even going to try. I've got a lot of books I'm looking forward to reading.

1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2018 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2019?

These are by authors I've read before whose new books I really want to read.

Evermore - Sara Holland  My Favorite Half-Night Stand - Christina Lauren  Little White Lies - Jennifer Lynn Barnes  A Duke by Default - Alyssa Cole  A Thousand Beginnings and Endings - Preeti Chhibber,Roshani Chokshi,Alyssa Wong,Aisha Saeed,Melissa de la Cruz,Sona Charaipotra,Elsie Chapman,Renee Ahdieh,Rahul Kanakia,Julie Kagawa,Shveta Thakrar,Aliette de Bodard,Cindy Gerard,Lori Foster,David G. Myers,Ellen Datlow  Fresh Ink - Lamar Giles

And these caught my eye on book blogs.

American Panda - Gloria Chao  Always Never Yours - Austin Siegemund-Broka,Emily Wibberley

2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2019 (non-debut)?

These are all by authors I like.

Slayer - Kiersten White Famous in a Small Town - Emma Mills That's Not What I Heard - Stephanie Kate Strohm  King of Scars - Leigh Bardugo  Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss - Kasie West Watch Us Rise - Renée Watson The Bride Test - Helen Hoang

3. 2019 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?

Surprisingly, there are only two debuts that are really standing out for me at the moment. I'm sure more will pop onto my radar as the year goes.

Immoral Code - Lillian Clark Red, White & Royal Blue - Casey McQuiston

4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2019?

The Wicked King - Holly Black A Duke in Disguise - Cat Sebastian

5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2019?

I'm going to go with the same thing I said last year. I want to work on reading my physical books because they've piled up. I didn't buy as much in 2018 as in previous years, but I still bought more than I read of my physical books. The pile needs to go down.

Source: http://www.perpetualpageturner.com/2018/11/8th-annual-end-of-year-survey-2017-edition-2.html