I am terrible at picking just one, so I'm not even going to try. I've got a lot of books I'm looking forward to reading.
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2018 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2019?
These are by authors I've read before whose new books I really want to read.
And these caught my eye on book blogs.
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2019 (non-debut)?
These are all by authors I like.
3. 2019 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?
Surprisingly, there are only two debuts that are really standing out for me at the moment. I'm sure more will pop onto my radar as the year goes.
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2019?
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2019?
I'm going to go with the same thing I said last year. I want to work on reading my physical books because they've piled up. I didn't buy as much in 2018 as in previous years, but I still bought more than I read of my physical books. The pile needs to go down.