There were too many books I'm looking forward to this year, so I decided to split this give them their own section. 2018 looks like it will be a good year for books. Hopefully it will be good for many things.
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2017 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2018?
These 4 are all books by authors I've loved, but I just didn't get a chance to get to their new ones before the year ended.
Year One was recommended to me by someone who thought I'd love it. It does sound perfect for me.
This is the book from the Jane the Virgin TV series, which I love.
And the rest are all books that caught my eye from book blogs.
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2018 (non-debut)?
These are all by authors I like whose upcoming books sound right up my alley.
I'll confess it was the covers for these 2 that first made me want to read them. Then I read what they were actually about and was still interested.
The rest of these came from upcoming release lists and all looked pretty good.
3. 2018 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2018?
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2018?
I want to work on reading my physical books. They've really started piling up and need to get read. I'd also like to get back to writing reviews.